from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic or quality of being foxy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being foxy, or foxlike; craftiness; shrewdness.
- n. The state of being foxed or discolored, as books; decay; deterioration.
- n. A coarse and sour taste in grapes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being foxy.
- n. The state of being foxed, decayed, stained, discolored, or spotted, as books; decay.
- n. The state or quality of being of a harsh, sour taste, as wine or beer.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception
Sorry, no etymologies found.