Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The property of being malleable; capability of being shaped or permanently extended by pressure, as by hammering or rolling, without losing coherence or continuity; the property of being susceptible of extension by beating or rolling.
- n. The quality or state of being malleable.
- n. The property by virtue of which a material can be extended in all directions without rupture by the application of load; a material's ability to be bent, formed, or shaped without cracking or breaking.
- n. cryptography a property of a cryptographic algorithms in which an adversary can alter a ciphertext such that it decrypts to a related plaintext
GNU Webster's 1913
- n. The quality or state of being malleable; -- opposed to
- n. the property of being physically malleable; the property of something that can be worked or hammered or shaped without breaking
“Today, I would like to tackle this good question, and the issue of title malleability in general, at my characteristic great length.”
“Ideas when hammered gain malleability, acquire resilience and cease to be some kind of exotic rigid doctrine.”
“Indeed, some who say that his malleability will be his demise may be right.”
“Rather than drawing brittle lines of demarcation between organized men and other competitive labor sources, they attempted to distance themselves from potential challenges with a certain malleability.”
“ Palladium's strength and hardness come from its low temperature malleability or in other words its able to be worked cold, thus increasing it's strength.”
“Palladium's strength and hardness come from it low temperature malleability or in other words its able to be worked cold, thus increasing it's strength.”
“These images suggest that it is devoid of any characteristics in its own right (except those formal characteristics necessary to its role, such as malleability).”
“No politician in American history better exemplifies the ideological malleability in the connections that can be drawn between religion and politics.”
“PR: "Good Morning Little School Girl" is an interesting song because it shows you the malleability of the blues.”
“If you, the consumer, are suggestible enough to buy a particular brand of aftershave just because a footballer sploshed it round his cheeks on a billboard, you should take a long hard look at your own malleability.”
Looking for tweets for malleability.