from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being divisible by a particular integer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being divisible; the property of bodies by which their parts are capable of separation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The capacity of being divided or separated into parts.
- n. In arithmetic, the capacity of being exactly divided—that is, divided without remainder.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being divisible; the capacity to be divided into parts or divided among a number of persons
Sorry, no etymologies found.