from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The possibility of achieving perfection.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being perfectible.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The property of being perfectible; the property of being susceptible of becoming or being made perfect; specifically, the capability of arriving at perfection in this life, whether a general perfection of the human faculties or Christian perfection.
- n. The doctrine that historical religion will gradually lose its tempoary and local character and be perfected according to the ideal formed by reason. This idea was suggested by Lessing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the capability of becoming perfect
Sorry, no etymologies found.