from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being capable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being capable; capability; adequateness; competency.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being capable; capability: capacity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being capable -- physically or intellectually or legally
- n. an aptitude that may be developed
Sorry, no etymologies found.