from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being immanent; inherency.
- n. The state of dwelling within and not extending beyond a given domain.
- n. The concept of the presence of deity in and throughout the real world; the idea that God is everywhere and in everything. Contrast transcendence.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition or quality of being immanent; inherence; an indwelling.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition of being immanent; inherence; indwelling.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being within or not going beyond a given domain
From immanent. (Wiktionary)