from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being subjective.
- n. A subjective thought or idea.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being subjective; character of the subject.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The absence of objective reality: illusiveness; the character of arising within the mind, as, for example, the sensation of a color does.
- n. The private, arbitrary, and limited element of self; that which is peculiar to an individual mind: as, the subjectivity of Byron or Shelley.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. judgment based on individual personal impressions and feelings and opinions rather than external facts
Sorry, no etymologies found.