from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being inactive; idleness; passiveness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being inactive; inertness.
- n. Idleness; habitual indisposition to action or exertion; lack of energy; sluggishness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or character of being inactive; want of action or exertion; indisposition to act or exert one's self; sluggishness.
- n. Synonyms See idle.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a disposition to remain inactive or inert
- n. the state of being inactive
- n. being inactive; being less active
From in- + activity. (Wiktionary)