from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A state of drowsiness; sleepiness.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a state of drowsiness or sleepiness
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Sleepiness; drowsiness; inclination to sleep.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Sleepiness; drowsiness; inclination to sleep; sluggishness.
- n. In pathology, a state intermediate between sleeping and waking.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a very sleepy state
Sorry, no etymologies found.