from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The condition of being bored; ennui.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being bored.
- n. An instance or period of a state of being bored; a variety of bored state.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being bored, or pestered; a state of ennui.
- n. The realm of bores; bores, collectively.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being a bore, or the tendency to become tiresome and uninteresting.
- n. The state of being bored; tedium; ennui.
- n. Bores collectively.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the feeling of being bored by something tedious
bore + -dom (Wiktionary)