from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being stolid; unemotionality.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being stolid; dullness of intellect; obtuseness; stupidity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or character of being stolid; dullness; stupidity.
- n. Synonyms See stolid.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an indifference to pleasure or pain
- n. apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
Sorry, no etymologies found.