from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Passive character, attitude, quality, or behavior.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the quality or principle of being passive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The doctrine that all violence is unjustifiable; hence, the principle of passive resistance.
- n. The quality of being passive.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the doctrine that all violence is unjustifiable
Sorry, no etymologies found.