from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state or property of being deliberate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being deliberate; calm consideration; circumspection.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Careful reflection or consideration; circumspection; due attention to the arguments for and against; caution.
- n. Slowness in decision or action.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of thoughtfulness in action or decision
- n. a rate demonstrating an absence of haste or hurry
deliberate + -ness (Wiktionary)