from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Planned or intended beforehand; premeditated: malice aforethought.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Premeditated; planned ahead of time.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Premeditated; prepense; previously in mind; designed.
- n. Premeditation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Thought of beforehand; premeditated; prepense: used in law.
- n. Premeditation; forethought.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. planned in advance
From afore- + thought. (Wiktionary)