from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of postponing, delaying or putting off, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or habit of procrastinating, or putting off to a future time; delay; dilatoriness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or habit of procrastinating; a putting off to a future time; delay; dilatoriness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of procrastinating; putting off or delaying or defering an action to a later time
- n. slowness as a consequence of not getting around to it
From Latin prōcrāstinātiō, from prōcrāstinō ("procrastinate"), from prō + crāstinus ("of tomorrow"), from crās ("tomorrow"). (Wiktionary)