from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An act, or the process, of renovating.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act or process of renovating; the state of being renovated or renewed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of renovating, or the state of being renovated or renewed; a making new after decay, destruction, or impairment; renewal.
- n. In theology, the renewal wrought by the Holy Spirit in one who has been regenerated.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being restored to its former good condition
- n. the act of improving by renewing and restoring
Sorry, no etymologies found.