from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act of renewing or the state of having been renewed.
- n. Something renewed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of renewing.
- n. An offensive action made immediately after a parried one
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of renewing, or the state of being renewed.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of renewing, or of forming anew.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of renewing
- n. filling again by supplying what has been used up
- n. the conversion of wasteland into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation
renew + -al (Wiktionary)