from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The act or process of accumulating; an increase.
- n. Something that accumulates or increases.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An increase; something that accumulates, especially an amount of money that periodically accumulates for a specific purpose
- n. a charge incurred in one accounting period that has not been paid by the end of it.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Accrument.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act or process of accruing; accretion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of accumulating
Sorry, no etymologies found.