from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of making something popular to the general public.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of making popular, or of introducing among the people.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of making popular; adaptation to popular needs or capacities: as, the popularization of science. Also spelled popularisation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of making something attractive to the general public
- n. an interpretation that easily understandable and acceptable
Sorry, no etymologies found.