from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state or quality of being delicious.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being delicious.
- n. Luxury.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being delicious or very grateful to the senses or mind: as, the deliciousness of a repast; the deliciousness of a sonnet.
- n. That which is delicious; delicacies; luxuries; dainties.
- n. Indulgence in delicacies; luxury.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. extreme appetizingness
delicious + -ness (Wiktionary)