from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being pure; purity
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being pure (in any sense of the adjective).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being pure; purity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. being undiluted or unmixed with extraneous material
- n. a woman's virtue or chastity
- n. the state of being unsullied by sin or moral wrong; lacking a knowledge of evil
Sorry, no etymologies found.