from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Firm but easily broken or crumbled; crisp.
- adj. Having small curls, waves, or ripples.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. having a crisp texture; brittle yet tender.
- n. The well-baked fat on the surface of a piece of roasted meat.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Formed into short, close ringlets; frizzed; crisp.
- adj. Crisp; brittle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Curled; formed into curls or little waves.
- Brittle; crisp.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. tender and brittle
crisp + -y (Wiktionary)