from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The characteristic of being boisterous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being boisterous; turbulence; disorder; tumultuousness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being boisterous; rough, noisy behavior; turbulence.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a turbulent and stormy state of the sea
- n. the property of being noisy and lively and unrestrained
Sorry, no etymologies found.