from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An emphasis on race or racial considerations, as in determining policy or interpreting events.
- n. Policy or practice based on racial considerations.
- n. Chiefly British Variant of racism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The belief in the existence and significance of racial categories.
- n. The belief in racial separatist ideologies, the emphasis on perceived social and cultural differences among races.
- n. Variant term for racism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race
Sorry, no etymologies found.