from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The system or principles of monarchy.
- n. Belief in or advocacy of monarchy.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Rule by a monarchy
- n. The advocacy of such a political system
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The principles of, or preference for, monarchy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The principles of monarchy; love of or preference for monarchy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a belief in and advocacy of monarchy as a political system
Sorry, no etymologies found.