from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The property of being mutual.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of correlation; reciprocation; interchange; interaction; interdependence.
- n. Reciprocity of consideration.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being mutual; reciprocity; interchange. Thus, a contract that has no consideration is said to be void for want of mutuality.
- n. Interchange of acts or expressions of affection or kindness; familiarity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a reciprocal relation between interdependent entities (objects or individuals or groups)
- n. a reciprocality of sentiments
Sorry, no etymologies found.