from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the state of being naughty
- n. a naughty act
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being naughty; perverseness; badness; wickedness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or condition of being naughty; wickedness; badness.
- n. Perverseness; mischievousness; misbehavior, as of children.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an attribute of mischievous children
Sorry, no etymologies found.