from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a lack of law and order; anarchy
- n. defiance of the law; outlawry
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The condition or quality of being lawless, or of being unrestrained, unauthorized, or uncontrolled by law; want of legality or legitimacy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. illegality as a consequence of unlawful acts; defiance of the law
- n. a state of lawlessness and disorder (usually resulting from a failure of government)
Sorry, no etymologies found.