from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being invalid; lack of validity.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Lack of validity or cogency; lack of legal force or efficacy; invalidness.
- n. Lack of health; infirmity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Weakness; infirmity.
- n. Lack of validity; want of cogency, force, or efficacy; specifically, lack of legal force: as, the invalidity of an argument or of a will.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. illogicality as a consequence of having a conclusion that does not follow from the premisses
Sorry, no etymologies found.