from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of naturalization.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- See naturalization, naturalize.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the proceeding whereby a foreigner is granted citizenship
- n. changing the pronunciation of a borrowed word to agree with the borrowers' phonology
- n. the introduction of animals or plants to places where they flourish but are not indigenous
- n. the quality of being brought into conformity with nature
Sorry, no etymologies found.