from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. malignancy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being malignant; extreme malevolence; bitter enmity; malice; disposition toward evil; intense ill will.
- n. Unfavorableness; evil nature.
- n. Virulence; tendency to a fatal issue.
- n. A cancerous tumor that is spreading beyond the point of origin.
- n. The state of being a malignant.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as malignancy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. (medicine) a malignant state; progressive and resistant to treatment and tending to cause death
- n. quality of being disposed to evil; intense ill will
Sorry, no etymologies found.