from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or resembling a phallus; phallic.
- adj. Relating to or overly concerned with masculinity.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. phallic
- adj. masculine or excessively concerned with masculinity
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or relating to Priapus, or to the cult and myths concerning him; phallic.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling or being a phallus
- adj. overly concerned with masculinity and male sexuality
From priapus.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)