from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Characterized by ideas or behavior reflecting a disbelief in the economic, political, and social equality of the sexes.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. antagonistic to feminism
- adj. advocating antifeminism
- n. A person who is antagonistic to feminism.
- n. An advocate of antifeminism.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. someone who does not believe in the social or economic or political equality of men and women
Sorry, no etymologies found.