from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being capricious.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being capricious; whimsicalness; unsteadiness of purpose or opinion: as, “great capriciousness of taste,” ; “the capriciousness of a sickly heart,”
- n. Unsteadiness; liableness to sudden changes; irregularity: as, the capriciousness of fortune.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the trait of acting unpredictably and more from whim or caprice than from reason or judgment
- n. the quality of being guided by sudden unpredictable impulses
Sorry, no etymologies found.