from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Dated form of fantasy.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. See fantasy, and fancy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. See fantasy.
- See fantasy and fancy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. something many people believe that is false
- n. imagination unrestricted by reality
- n. fiction with a large amount of imagination in it
Sorry, no etymologies found.