from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being cloudy (e.g. weather).
- n. The property of being murky (e.g. liquid, style).
- n. The property of being obscure (e.g. information).
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being cloudy.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being cloudy or clouded.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of the sky when it is covered by clouds
- n. gloomy semidarkness caused by cloud cover
- n. the quality of being cloudy
cloudy + -ness (Wiktionary)