from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the characteristic of being muddy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The condition or quality of being muddy; turbidness; foulness caused by mud, dirt, or sediment.
- n. Obscurity or confusion, as in treatment of a subject; intellectual dullness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality or condition of being muddy: turbidness; foulness caused by mud, dirt, or sediment: as, the muddiness of a stream.
- n. Obscurity; want of perspicuity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a mental state characterized by a lack of clear and orderly thought and behavior
- n. the wetness of ground that is covered or soaked with water
- n. the quality of being cloudy
muddy + -ness (Wiktionary)