from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being profound; profundity
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being profound; profundity; depth.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Depth; profundity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. wisdom that is recondite and abstruse and profound
- n. extremeness of degree
- n. the quality of being physically deep
- n. intellectual depth; penetrating knowledge; keen insight; etc
- n. the intellectual ability to penetrate deeply into ideas
Sorry, no etymologies found.