from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The state of being comprehensive.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being comprehensive; extensiveness of scope.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being comprehensive.
- n. The quality of comprehending or embracing a great many particulars; extensiveness of scope or range.
- n. The power of understanding, comprehending, or taking in; especially, greatness of intellectual range; capaciousness of mind.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the capacity to understand a broad range of topics
- n. completeness over a broad scope
Sorry, no etymologies found.