from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being infinite.
- n. The quality of being immeasurably large or boundless, limitlessness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or quality of being infinite; infinity; greatness; immensity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being infinite; infinity; immensity.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being infinite; without bound or limit
From infinite + -ness. (Wiktionary)