from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The state or quality of being infinite.
- n. An immeasurably large quantity, number, or extent: "[His designs contain] an infinitude of forest shadings for the scenes with animals” ( Alan Rich).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An infinite amount.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being infinite, or without limits; infiniteness.
- n. Infinite extent; unlimited space; immensity; infinity.
- n. Boundless number; countless multitude.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state or quality of being the greatest possible, or inconceivably great: as, the infinitude of power or grace.
- n. Infinite extension; infinity; innumerable or immeasurable quantity: as, an infinitude of space or of stars.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being infinite; without bound or limit
- n. an infinite quantity
From French (Wiktionary)