from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The capacity to know everything.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being omniscient; the quality of knowing everything; -- an attribute peculiar to God.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Infinite knowledge; the quality or attribute of fully knowing all things: an attribute of God.
- n. Hence Very wide or comprehensive knowledge; a knowledge of everything.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the state of being omniscient; having infinite knowledge
From Medieval Latin omniscientia ("all-knowledge"), from Latin omni- ("all"), and scient from the Latin scientia ("knowledge"). (Wiktionary)