from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the property of being filthy
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state of being filthy.
- n. That which is filthy, or makes filthy; foulness; nastiness; corruption; pollution; impurity.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being filthy, polluted, or defiled.
- n. That which is filthy; filth; squalor; pollution; corruption.
- n. Synonyms See filth.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. moral corruption or pollution
- n. a state characterized by foul or disgusting dirt and refuse
filthy + -ness (Wiktionary)