from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality of being vulgar, coarse, or abusive.
- n. A vulgar, coarse, or abusive remark or passage.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Something that is scurrilous.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality or state of being scurrile or scurrilous; mean, vile, or obscene jocularity.
- n. That which is scurrile or scurrilous; gross or obscene language; low buffoonery; vulgar abuse.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality of being scurril or scurrilous; low, vile, buffoon-like scoffing or jeering; indecent or gross abusiveness or railing; vulgar, indecent, or abusive language.
- n. A scurrilous remark, attack, or outburst; an abusive tirade.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. foul-mouthed or obscene abuse
Sorry, no etymologies found.