from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Expressing derision; derisive.
- adj. Laughable; ridiculous: a contribution so small as to be derisory.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Laughably small or inadequate.
- adj. derisive; laughable; ridiculous
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Derisive; mocking.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Characterized by derision; mocking; ridiculing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. incongruous;inviting ridicule
See deride. (Wiktionary)