from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Persistent attacks and criticism causing worry and distress.
- n. Deliberate pestering or annoying.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of harassing, or state of being harassed; worry; annoyance; anxiety.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of harassing, or the state of being harassed; vexation; that which harasses or vexes.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the act of tormenting by continued persistent attacks and criticism
- n. a feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented
Sorry, no etymologies found.