from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To adjust or arrange again.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to adjust again
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To adjust or settle again; to put in a different order or relation; to rearrange.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To settle again; put in order again, as what had been discomposed.
- To adjust in a new way; make a different adjustment, arrangement, or settlement of.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. adjust again after an initial failure
- v. adjust anew
re- + adjust (Wiktionary)