from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To shuffle again: reshuffle cards.
- transitive v. To arrange or organize anew: The president reshuffled the advisory committee.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to shuffle something again, especially playing cards
- v. to reorganize or rearrange something, especially government posts
- n. an instance of reshuffling, a reorganization.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. shuffle again
- v. reorganize and assign posts to different people
- n. a redistribution of something
- n. shuffling again
Sorry, no etymologies found.