from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To ornament or dress in a showy or gaudy manner.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To ornament something in showy, tasteless, or gaudy finery.
- v. To dirty; cover with dirt.
- n. A person who spends most of their time in bed; a slugabed.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- transitive v. To dress or adorn tawdrily or with false taste.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To deck or dress out, especially in a tawdry manner or with vulgar finery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. decorate tastelessly
- v. dress up garishly and tastelessly
be- + dizen.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From be- + dizen. (Wiktionary)
Blend of bed and citizen. (Wiktionary)