from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- transitive v. To cause to be reborn in another body; incarnate again.
- transitive v. To cause to appear in a new form; refurbish or revitalize: "the 50-year old beverage that has been reincarnated in recent years through a marketing campaign that appeals to young people's eagerness to live on the edge” ( David Barboza).
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. to be reborn especially in a different body or as a different species
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To incarnate anew.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. cause to appear in a new form
- adj. having a new body
- v. be born anew in another body after death
Sorry, no etymologies found.